McLaren 600LT to make world debut at Goodwood FOS
Here are 10 facts you need to know about McLaren's latest supercar: the 600LT. It will make its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed on July 12 in the United Kingdom.
1. The lightest, most powerful and quickest road-legal Sports Series McLaren makes its world debut on July 12 in the UK, at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
2. 441kW and 620Nm ensures blistering acceleration: 0-100km/h is the equal of a McLaren 675LT at 2.9 seconds; 0 – 200km/h in just 8.2 seconds.
3. New aerodynamic carbon fibre bodywork – including front splitter, side sills, extended diffuser and fixed rear wing – contributes to 100kg of downforce at 250km/h.
4. 100kg lighter* than 570S Coupé DIN kerbweight, with a lightest dry weight of 1247kg giving a power-to-weight ratio of 353kW/tonne.
5. Optional Clubsport and Clubsport Pro packs available from McLaren Special Operations (MSO) for even lighter weight and more track-focused features.
Scroll through the gallery of the 600LT below:
6. Nearly a quarter of McLaren 600LT parts new compared to McLaren 570S Coupé, including unique top-exit exhaust system and two all-new, ultra-lightweight alloy wheel designs.
7. Forged aluminium double wishbone suspension derived from the McLaren Super Series combine with stiffer anti-roll bars and an 8mm reduction in ride height to help deliver enhanced dynamic performance and new heights of driver engagement.
8. Bespoke Pirelli P Zero™ Trofeo R tyres work in harmony with increased downforce to generate circuit cornering speeds that exceed those of a McLaren 675LT.
9. Latest-generation lightweight brake calipers, carbon ceramic discs and a McLaren Senna-inspired brake booster ensure precise pedal feel and phenomenal stopping power: 200km/h to standstill in just 117 metres.
10. 600LT opens next chapter in the McLaren ‘Longtail’ (LT) story; production volume strictly limited.