WATCH: Aston Martin's epic DB11 AMR - Here's all you need to know
Aston Martin's DB11 AMR - the key facts
Fancy owning an Aston Martin, one that's ideally equipped for both road and track with a top speed of 334km/h? Your answer is the DB11 AMR!
It is a wolf in sheep's clothing and possesses true race pedigree cloaked in a luxurious body to blend in anywhere.
A dash of lime
The track inspired DB11 is different in every way to that of other Aston Martin's. Besides it producing a monstrous 469kW, it comes with a unique decal.
Image: Aston Martin
As part of a limited edition trim, 100 AMR's will receive a lime green stripe on the body. The brake calipers also receive the green treatment as well.
Here's all you need to know about the DB11 AMR:
- Top speed - The DB11 has a true top speed of 334kph.
- Power figures - It produces 469kW (630bhp) and 700Nm of torque.
- 0 - 60 sprint - It does so in 3.5 seconds.
- Engine specifications - It comes out of the factory with a 5.2l V12.
- Price - The equivalent of R2 930 524 (£174 000)